TERMS AND CONDITIONS
IBPL reserves the right to add, modify, amend, cancel, limit, vary or change, either wholly, or in part, at any point in time, these terms and conditions, without prior notice. Further, IBPL reserves the right to withdraw, suspend, alter, modify, change or vary the Website content, the Website, or part thereof, at its sole discretion, without prior notice. All modifications will be posted on the Website and will become effective immediately upon such posting to the Website. Your continued use of the Website after such change or modification shall be deemed to be your agreement to the revised/modified terms and conditions. Please review these terms and conditions regularly to remain informed of any change. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please discontinue using this Website immediately.
WEBSITE ACCESS AND AVAILABILITY
This Website is made available free of charge. However, IBPL reserves the right to charge subscription or application fees or registration fees from a user, in respect of certain product(s) or service(s) provided on this Website. The application or registration fees, if charged, shall be non-refundable.
IBPL may make available certain services, content, forms and other functionalities (“Services”) through the Website to specific regions. The Services offered in one region may differ from those in other regions inter alia due to (un)availability, local or regional laws and other considerations. IBPL does not make any warranty or representation that a user in one region may access, use or obtain the Services from the Website in another region. Further, IBPL reserves the right to terminate or cancel any access or order or redirect a user to a different site, at its sole discretion.
LEGAL DRINKING AGE
Our Website and the Services are not intended for individuals under the legal drinking age. By using the Website, you confirm that you are above the legal drinking age applicable in your city/state/country. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the legal drinking age. If we later learn that an individual under the legal drinking age has provided us with personal information, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. Please do not share or forward this website or its contents to anyone underage.
PRIVACY AND INFORMATION GATHERED AND TRACKED:
This Website is owned, controlled and operated by IBPL. All materials, including illustrations, statements, opinions, views, articles, photographs, products, images, artwork, designs, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio and video clips and software (collectively, “Content”) are protected by copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights that are owned and controlled by us or by other parties that have licensed their material to us. Except where otherwise agreed in writing with IBPL in writing, material on the Website is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, sell, create derivate works from, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and you must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of IBPL, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use of the Content for which you receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, shall be considered a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
USER CONTRIBUTED CONTENT
• You may not use the Website in any improper or unlawful manner or in breach of any legislation or license that applies to you. You agree to comply with all reasonable instructions that we may provide from time to time regarding use of the Website.
• You also agree to allow IBPL to post or provide a link to any User Content that you have posted or provided in your social networking page on the Website. You further agree that the IBPL shall be entitled to edit, reproduce, copy, distribute, create derivative works from, sub-license, transfer and otherwise publish any User Content contributed by you, in such form and media as IBPL chooses, without any requirement of consent from, or payment to you.
• This Website may contain Content provided or contributed by third parties. Such Content is solely those of the applicable third party authors/contributors/posters and is not endorsed in any manner by IBPL. IBPL shall not be responsible for or liable in any manner whatsoever for the Content provided by such third party authors/contributors/posters in any section of this Website. Further, the accuracy of the Content has not been verified by IBPL and we provide no warranties of the same. If you seek to rely on any representation of information or Content contained on this Website, any such reliance shall be at your own risk.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
In using this Website, you agree not to:
• upload, download, publish, post, share, display, email or otherwise transmit any User Content that is or may be construed to be;
• unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, vulgar, harassing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, indecent, pedophilic, inflammatory, libelous, tortious, hateful;
• racially, ethnically, socially, politically, legally, morally, religiously objectionable or otherwise objectionable or disparaging; or
• invasive of any individual’s rights including but not limited to rights of celebrity, privacy and intellectual property;
• impersonate any individual or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any individual or entity;
• upload, download, publish, post, share, display, email or otherwise transmit any User Content that infringes any patent,
trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual, proprietary right, privacy right or other right of any party;
• upload, download, publish, post, share, display, email or otherwise transmit any User Content that may be or contain anything which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, a computer virus, malware, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data);
• upload, download, publish, post, share, display, email or otherwise transmit any User Content that facilitates or promotes any illegal activity or encourages money laundering or gambling;
• upload, download, publish, post, share, display, email or otherwise transmit any User Content that is contributed for commercial gain;
• disrupt or interfere with any other user’s use, access and/or enjoyment of the Website; and
• threaten the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public
order, or cause incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevent investigation of any offence or insult any other nation.
• By uploading any User Content you represent and warrant that you have the lawful right to reproduce and distribute such content and that the User Content complies with these terms and conditions, as well as all local and national laws, regulations and ordinances.
THIRD PARTY INTERACTION AND LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES:
The Website may contain links to other third party websites which are not owned, operated or endorsed by IBPL and you hereby release and discharge the IBPL Indemnified Parties (as defined herein) from any and all claims, losses and damages arising out of the use of, or inability to use, or access such third party websites or links. IBPL hereby disclaims all liability or responsibility for the content hosted or made available on or products/merchandise purchased from, or information provided by you/collected from you by such third party websites. You are advised to review the terms and conditions of such third party websites carefully before visiting, accessing, using or availing of the services of such third party websites.
Correspondence, advertisement, purchase or promotion, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and/or services, and any other term, condition, warranty or representation associated with such correspondence, purchase or promotion, pertaining to such third party website is solely between you and the applicable third party and is at your sole risk. IBPL shall not be responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever for transactions, information provided by / collected from you and interaction with such third party websites and/ or any losses sustained in that regard.
All Content featured or displayed on this Website, including trademarks, trade names, logos, service marks, photos, pictures, audio, video, design, layout and all other content and intellectual property rights, belongs to, is the property of IBPL, and/or used under valid license / authorisation. Unauthorised copying, use, reproduction, distribution, modification, alteration, dissemination, reposting, hyper-linking, deep-linking, framing, mirroring, downloading or any other use of the Content on this Website in any manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited.
WARRANTY AND LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
All Content, information, features, services and materials on this Website are provided to you in good faith on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis, without any representation, warranty or guarantee of any kind, either express or implied. Particularly, no warranty regarding performance, fitness for a particular purpose; uninterrupted access, security; accuracy, completeness, timeliness or up-to-date information; or freedom from errors, virus, malware, Trojans, bugs, worms, infections, etc., is given in connection with this Website or use thereof.
IBPL does not warrant that this Website will be constantly available, or available at all or the information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or not misleading.
This Website is controlled and operated from India and IBPL makes no representation that the Content, information or materials made available herein are appropriate or will be available for use in other locations. Access and use of this Website from outside of India is entirely at your sole risk and you agree and undertake to be responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws and agree to release, discharge and absolve the IBPL Indemnified Parties from any liability or loss in this respect. Nothing on this Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
IBPL, its affiliates, officers, directors, partners, employees, agents, representatives, licensors, licensees and its sponsors are neither responsible nor liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or other damages arising out of or relating in any way to the Website or any of the Services offered on the Website.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IIBPL shall not be liable for any damages of any kind whatsoever including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, exemplary and consequential damages, damages for loss of use, data or profits, or other intangible losses, which may arise or are arising from the use of this Website or any of the information, software, services and related graphics contained within the Website or any of the Services offered, regardless of whether such damages are based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, and even if IBPL has been advised of the possibility of damages.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN OR ELSEWHERE, IBPL 'S ENTIRE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF AVAILING IBPL SERVICES/ BROWSING THE WEBSITE SHALL BE LIMITED TO INR 1000.
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
The information presented on this Website has been compiled by IBPL from various sources including from external sources. No representation is made or warranty given as to the completeness or accuracy of such information. This Website may contain typographical errors, incomplete or out of date information. IBPL reserves the right to make changes to the Content, User Content and information on this Website, or to the services described therein, or update such information at any time without notice, but IBPL makes no commitment to correct or update this information.
You represent, warrant and covenant (a) that you will fulfil your obligations hereunder these terms and conditions in good faith; and (b) that no materials of any kind provided by you (including User Content) will (i) violate, plagiarize, or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights; or (ii) contain defamatory or otherwise unlawful material. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable laws, you hereby agree to release, indemnify, defend, and hold harmless IBPL and its affiliates, officers, directors, partners, employees, agents, representatives, licensors, licensees, sponsors, suppliers and third party service providers (collectively, the “IBPL Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees, incurred by the IBPL Indemnified Parties resulting from your use of, or inability to use, the Website; unavailability, withdrawal, modification, suspension, interruption, discontinuance or variation of the Website; or any violation by you of these terms and conditions or the foregoing representations, warranties and covenants. IBPL reserves the right to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you.
IBPL can be contacted for any queries in relation to this Website, by using the contact information specified in the ‘Contact Us’ page on the Website.
In good faith, if you have reason to believe that any material or Content or User Content posted or otherwise made accessible on the Website, violates these terms and conditions, or is infringing of your proprietary rights, or is prohibited or restricted by applicable laws, rules and regulations, or is abusive or threatens and harms other users of the Website, please compile the following information and email it to the email id mentioned on the “Contact Us” page of the Website. The email must contain the following information:
• A clear identification of the allegedly prohibited/infringing/unlawful/abusive material on the Website (with specific URL reference); • Your contact details: name, address, e-mail address and phone number;
• In case of an alleged violation of proprietary rights (including copyright, trade-mark or privacy rights): a statement that you believe, in good faith, that the use of the proprietary material allegedly infringed on the Website is not authorised by you or your agent or the law;
• A statement that you believe, in good faith, that such material is prohibited/unlawful/abusive;
• A statement that the information provided in the notice is accurate and that the signatory is authorised to act on your behalf.
The email notification provided by you hereunder shall be executed by your electronic signature or the electronic signature of the person directly affected by the Content or User Content. IBPL may contact you for any further information and reserves the right to determine, at its sole discretion, whether such Content or User Content violates these terms and conditions or is otherwise abusive/prohibited/unlawful, and may take such action it deems appropriate. If you resort to any malafide use of the notification process set out above, IBPL reserves the right to restrict your access to the Website.
You may not assign your rights and obligations under these terms and conditions without the prior written consent of IBPL. IBPL may assign its rights and obligations to a third party upon issuing written notification via an announcement on the Website.
GOVERNING LAW, JURISDICTION AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
This Website, including the Content and User Content and information contained herein, shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of India. All disputes arising out of the Website shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of India India, without having regard to conflict of laws principles, and the courts at New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate all disputes.
Notwithstanding the above, disputes and claims shall be settled by arbitration to be conducted in accordance with the Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by IBPL. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in the English language and the venue and seat of arbitration shall be New Delhi. The arbitrator shall decide any such dispute or claim strictly in accordance with the governing law. Judgment upon any arbitral award rendered hereunder may be entered in any court having jurisdiction, or application may be made to such court for a judicial acceptance of the award and an order of enforcement, as the case may be. The costs and expenses of the arbitration, including the fees of the arbitrator shall be borne equally by each party to the dispute or claim; and each party shall pay its own fees, disbursements and other charges of its counsel. The arbitration award shall be final, conclusive and binding on each of the parties that were parties to the dispute.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained anywhere in these terms and conditions, you agree that monetary damages may not be an adequate remedy for the losses that may be sustained by IBPL from a breach of the terms and conditions of this Website and accordingly, IBPL shall be entitled to seek an injunction, restraining order, right for recovery, suit for specific performance or such other equitable relief as a court of competent jurisdiction may deem necessary or appropriate to restrain you from committing any violation of these terms and conditions.
NON-COMPLIANCE AND TERMINATION
Non-compliance with any of the terms and conditions herein shall result in termination of access and/or right to use the Website. IBPL retains the right to deny access to the Website, without notice, to anyone who it believes has violated any of these terms and conditions or does not accept these terms and conditions.